On Saturday, November 17, 9 am to 1 pm St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care will offer for the public its “vintage” jewelry and “Sister Edna’s Creations” - her unique, hand-crafted jewelry for sale. Attendees can also enjoy varieties of chili in the Seasons of Life Café. Proceeds support the programs and services of the Center for frail elderly and persons with disabilities.
As a collaborative event, St. Thomas More High School, also will be open at the same time and right next door, featuring a large selection of beautiful holiday crafts for sale. The day at both facilities offers a “double-fun” event!
St. Ann Center is located at 2801 East Morgan Avenue in the Bay View/St. Francis area. It is a nonprofit organization dedicated to serving the frail and most needy of our community. The Center is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi.
For more information on the event call St. Ann Center at 977-5000.
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center