On Saturday, November 17, 9 am to 1 pm St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care will offer for the public its “vintage” jewelry and “Sister Edna’s Creations” - her unique, hand-crafted jewelry for sale. Attendees can also enjoy varieties of chili in the Seasons of Life Café. Proceeds support the programs and services of the Center for frail elderly and persons with disabilities.
As a collaborative event, St. Thomas More High School, also will be open at the same time and right next door, featuring a large selection of beautiful holiday crafts for sale. The day at both facilities offers a “double-fun” event!
St. Ann Center is located at 2801 East Morgan Avenue in the Bay View/St. Francis area. It is a nonprofit organization dedicated to serving the frail and most needy of our community. The Center is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi.
For more information on the event call St. Ann Center at 977-5000.
- Taiwan Excellence Comes to Summerfest
- Twice Baked Pottery to host Terri Lockwood for DRAW!
- Downtown Racine Art Walk -- DRAW -- Is Back!
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!