Do you have a dream to become a future Miss America?
Start your journey to your dream as a participant in the Miss Milwaukee Junior or Princess Pageant. You can walk in the foot steps of Laura Kaeppeler, Miss America 2012 who started her 2011 journey to becoming Miss America on our very stage at the Marian Center for Nonprofits.
Our Princess Pageant is for young woman ages(5-8) and the Junior Pageant is for ages (9-12). Earn crown, banner, opportunities for personal growth and offering service through community-based initiatives and programs. See the Miss Milwaukee Organization web site for more information: www.missmilwaukee.org
Join us at our Informational Meeting on Sunday, November 18 at 12noon at the Marian Center for Nonprofits, 3211 South Lake Drive, St. Francis, WI 53235.
The Miss Milwaukee Organization is a non-profit organization that provides scholarships, community service, personal development and the operation of official preliminaries of Miss America.
Seek further details and an entry for the Miss Milwaukee Junior and Princess Pageant by contacting: Michele firstname.lastname@example.org
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Thank you from the Humboldt Park 4th of July Association
- It's South Shore Frolics Time!