December 9 at 4 pm, St. Mark's Evangelical Lutheran church, 3515 E. Van Norman Avenue, Cudahy, will present "Night of the Father's Love", a cantata composed by Pepper Choplin.
The cantata displays the "Awe and Mystery of God with Us" through a Christmas musical celebration by St. Mark's talented choruses, speakers and Sunday School children. Seasonal greens will be hung during the performance.
Enrich your Advent season by joining us for this beautiful and powerful worship experience! A Free will offering and tasting fair will follow the performance. Info: 744-5624
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Author Discusses Book on Milwaukee's School Choice Movement, at UWM on Feb. 23
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19