December 9 at 4 pm, St. Mark's Evangelical Lutheran church, 3515 E. Van Norman Avenue, Cudahy, will present "Night of the Father's Love", a cantata composed by Pepper Choplin.
The cantata displays the "Awe and Mystery of God with Us" through a Christmas musical celebration by St. Mark's talented choruses, speakers and Sunday School children. Seasonal greens will be hung during the performance.
Enrich your Advent season by joining us for this beautiful and powerful worship experience! A Free will offering and tasting fair will follow the performance. Info: 744-5624
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Christmas Rummage & Bake Sales at Depot on Saturday
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams
- Chanukah in the Chocolate Factory!
- Kick Off Chanukah at East Side Public Menorah Celebration
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- HamBINGO Thursday December 11 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- CONUNDRUM WINE TASTING FIRST TIME BY BREEN
- Santa Visiting the Indoor Market this Saturday!
- Movie Matinee at St. Francis Library