The annual cocoa klatch, Cocoa with the Clauses presented by Madison Medical Affiliates & Columbia St. Mary’s, returns to Cathedral Square Park on Saturday, Dec. 8
Every year, Milwaukee’s good little girls and boys anxiously await a visit from old St. Nick and this year is no different. From 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Santa and his Mrs. will drop in early to finalize their naughty and nice lists, and listen to Christmas wishes, of course.
Catch the big man himself at Cathedral Square Park and get a glimpse of all of Santa’s best elves and holiday helpers! Kids of all ages, parents too, are welcome to the festive gathering where free hot cocoa, cookies, games and face painting will get guests into the holiday spirit. The Salvation Army Brass Ensemble and DJ Shawna will also perform, setting the mood for this most festive event.
Don’t forget your camera! Cocoa with the Clauses always proves a memorable time for the kids. As they gush over their wish lists with Santa and his elves, snap a keepsake photo and capture the magical spirit of Cathedral Square Park during this special time.
As the nature of the holiday season is giving, help out families in need by donating nonperishable food items for Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin. Or give a monetary donation to the bell ringers from The Salvation Army who will be on site collecting for the Red Kettle Campaign. After all, Santa’s watching!
After visiting with Santa and Mrs. Claus, enjoy lunch in downtown’s East Town neighborhood. Meal deals for kids will be offered at several neighboring restaurants just for the occasion.
For more information on Cocoa with the Clauses presented by Madison Medical Affiliates and Columbia St. Mary's and other holiday events, visit www.milwaukeeholidaylights.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Watch for New Technology at the Cash Register
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Herbert Lowe featured speaker at UW-Parkside