The annual cocoa klatch, Cocoa with the Clauses presented by Madison Medical Affiliates & Columbia St. Mary’s, returns to Cathedral Square Park on Saturday, Dec. 8
Every year, Milwaukee’s good little girls and boys anxiously await a visit from old St. Nick and this year is no different. From 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Santa and his Mrs. will drop in early to finalize their naughty and nice lists, and listen to Christmas wishes, of course.
Catch the big man himself at Cathedral Square Park and get a glimpse of all of Santa’s best elves and holiday helpers! Kids of all ages, parents too, are welcome to the festive gathering where free hot cocoa, cookies, games and face painting will get guests into the holiday spirit. The Salvation Army Brass Ensemble and DJ Shawna will also perform, setting the mood for this most festive event.
Don’t forget your camera! Cocoa with the Clauses always proves a memorable time for the kids. As they gush over their wish lists with Santa and his elves, snap a keepsake photo and capture the magical spirit of Cathedral Square Park during this special time.
As the nature of the holiday season is giving, help out families in need by donating nonperishable food items for Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin. Or give a monetary donation to the bell ringers from The Salvation Army who will be on site collecting for the Red Kettle Campaign. After all, Santa’s watching!
After visiting with Santa and Mrs. Claus, enjoy lunch in downtown’s East Town neighborhood. Meal deals for kids will be offered at several neighboring restaurants just for the occasion.
For more information on Cocoa with the Clauses presented by Madison Medical Affiliates and Columbia St. Mary's and other holiday events, visit www.milwaukeeholidaylights.com.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Thank you from the Humboldt Park 4th of July Association
- It's South Shore Frolics Time!