Help us to “build” our new Lego Club at St. Francis Library. Bring your own Legos or other building materials, or use the library’s collection. We’ll meet often for Lego news, building together, and yummy snacks. What could be more constructive? We are also looking for Lego donations. Come to our first meeting on Saturday, January 26, from 1:30 – 3:30 p.m., in the library’s Hoppe room. All kids who can work with Legos are welcome, and no registration is required. Please call (414) 481-7323 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Watch for New Technology at the Cash Register
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Herbert Lowe featured speaker at UW-Parkside
- Important Donation Made To Dog Organization
- United Performing Arts Fund to Allocate a Record $9.175 Million to Performing Arts Groups
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!
- Brian Hanson Joins Bartelt as Production Administrator
- Rumbarroco Free Performance at UW-Parkside, Oct. 18
- Art & Wellness