The South Side Scholarship Foundation is holding their 46th Annual Mardi Gras Dinner Fundraiser on Saturday, February 9th.
This is a fun filled evening with Dinner, Dancing, Raffles and Silent Auction held at the Oak Creek Community Center. Reception at 6:00 pm with Dinner and dancing to follow. Tickets cost $40 per person and must be purchased by January 25th.
The South Side Scholarship Foundation, Inc. was founded in 1969 as a Wisconsin Non-Profit Corporation whose primary purpose is to provide scholarships for post-high school individuals to pursue continuing education. To become a member of the South Side Scholarship Foundation, all you need to do is attend the Mardi Gras Dinner Dance for two consecutive years. Each member receives a scholarship application which they give to any applicant who plans to attend post-high school education at any accredited institution.
Since the Foundation’s inception, more than $300,000 has been raised and awarded to more than 600 recipients. In 2012, thirty-two $750 scholarships were awarded.
For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit our website at www.sssfwi.com, send an email to email@example.com or call Karen at 414-768-1658.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st