The Milwaukee Shockers U14 baseball organization will be holding it's 2nd Annual Social, Saturday January 26, 2013, from 7PM-11PM at the K-Ranch. All you can drink domestic taps with purchase of $10 wrist band. Music, lots of raffles and fun!!
We are also holding a peanut butter drive for The Hunger Task Force. Donate 2 jars of peanut butter and receive a free raffle ticket.
All monies raised will assist with league fees, tournament entry fees, equipment and uniforms. The Milwaukee Shockers baseball organization is non-profit.
You must 21 or older to attend. Thank you for your support!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- Ss Peter and Paul Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- THE 3rd ANNUAL REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL is back!
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th