The Milwaukee Shockers U14 baseball organization will be holding it's 2nd Annual Social, Saturday January 26, 2013, from 7PM-11PM at the K-Ranch. All you can drink domestic taps with purchase of $10 wrist band. Music, lots of raffles and fun!!
We are also holding a peanut butter drive for The Hunger Task Force. Donate 2 jars of peanut butter and receive a free raffle ticket.
All monies raised will assist with league fees, tournament entry fees, equipment and uniforms. The Milwaukee Shockers baseball organization is non-profit.
You must 21 or older to attend. Thank you for your support!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Afternoon Tea Delight at Cudahy Family Library
- Last Market & Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Over 100 Performers! A Night You Won't Want to Miss! May 1 GALA EXTRAVAGANZA
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Spring Artwalk