Looking for something for your kids and teens to do instead of watching TV and complaining of boredom?
Come to the PAGE (Parent Advocates for Gifted Education) 9th Annual "Cool Stuff for Kids" Opportunity Fair! This fair is a free event that connects parents, kids and teens in Southeastern Wisconsin with organizations that offer enrichment classes, programs, camps, and activities during the summer and/or throughout the year for children preschool through high school. Any and all families are welcome to attend.
Cool Stuff for Kids Opportunity Fair
Saturday, February 9, 2013
10:00 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Marquette University Engineering Hall
1637 W. Wisconsin Ave. (Southwest Corner of 16th Street), Milwaukee, WI
Free Parking Available Nearby
For more details, see the PAGE web site: http://www.cesaonepage.org/cool-stuff-for-kids-opportunity-fair
Some of the attending organizations will be:
4-H of Milwaukee County
American Sewing Guild
A Child's Place
Milwaukee Art Musuem
Gifted in Wisconsin
Milwaukee Modern Chinese School
Camp Badger Exploring Engineering
Marquette Engineering Outreach
Carroll University Outreach
Children's Edu-Care/Mary Linsmeier Schools
Milwaukee Area AFS
Civil Air Patrol
Red Oak Young Writers
Smocking Arts Guild of America
University School of Milwaukee
eAchieve Academy Wisconsin
UW-Milwaukee College for Kids
Wauwatosa STEM School Engineering Outreach
Wehr Nature Center/Nature in the Parks
WI Center for Academically Talented Youth
WI Assn. for Talented & Gifted
YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee
- Join the Fight Against Cancer! Register for the Relay For Life of the Southern Eight!
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry