On Sunday, January 27, St. Robert School, 2200 E. Capitol Drive, Shorewood, will open its doors to the community during the school’s annual Pancake Breakfast and Open House.
From 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, visitors can enjoy an all-you-can-eat pancake and sausage breakfast with Alterra coffee in Reilly Hall. Tickets are $6 per person.
Parents and school-aged children are also invited to attend the school's Open House from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm to tour classrooms and talk with teachers, meet the principal, and view student work. Registration forms for the 2013-2014 school year will also be available.
For more information, contact Lisa Lesjak at (414) 332-1164, Ext. 3024, or visit www.strobert.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBINGO Thursday June 4 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Cudahy Farmers Market Grand Opening June 3!
- SM Author Jerrianne Hayslett’s Short Story Wins First-Place Prize
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- St. Mark's Project Concern Benefit Musical Extravaganza
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Oak Creek Resident Finishing Term of Service with Milwaukee Nonprofit