Kids! Create FREE Valentine gifts for your special friend or parent on Saturday, February 2 from 1:00-2:00 p.m., at the St. Francis Library. The Learning Shop will bring their materials and expertise to help you get crafty. The program is limited to the first 50 participants ages 3 and up. Younger siblings are welcome to watch, if their parent attends. There is no need to register. Snacks will be served. The library is located at 4230 S. Nicholson Avenue in St. Francis. Call (414) 481-7323 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- Ss Peter and Paul Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- THE 3rd ANNUAL REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL is back!
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th