Kids! Create FREE Valentine gifts for your special friend or parent on Saturday, February 2 from 1:00-2:00 p.m., at the St. Francis Library. The Learning Shop will bring their materials and expertise to help you get crafty. The program is limited to the first 50 participants ages 3 and up. Younger siblings are welcome to watch, if their parent attends. There is no need to register. Snacks will be served. The library is located at 4230 S. Nicholson Avenue in St. Francis. Call (414) 481-7323 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Advice on Making 2015 a Debt-Free Year
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- SSSF Mardi Gras Fundraiser to be held on February 14th
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards