Kids! Create FREE Valentine gifts for your special friend or parent on Saturday, February 2 from 1:00-2:00 p.m., at the St. Francis Library. The Learning Shop will bring their materials and expertise to help you get crafty. The program is limited to the first 50 participants ages 3 and up. Younger siblings are welcome to watch, if their parent attends. There is no need to register. Snacks will be served. The library is located at 4230 S. Nicholson Avenue in St. Francis. Call (414) 481-7323 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Build For A Better South Shore
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager
- "Crossings" Street Theater Coming in May
- Car Seat Round-Up Day
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Miss St. Francis Pageant & Former Titleholders Showcase Tickets Available
- Questions about Veterans Programs? Join us today!
- Cudahy Alderman Announce Bid For State Assembly