Kids! Create FREE Valentine gifts for your special friend or parent on Saturday, February 2 from 1:00-2:00 p.m., at the St. Francis Library. The Learning Shop will bring their materials and expertise to help you get crafty. The program is limited to the first 50 participants ages 3 and up. Younger siblings are welcome to watch, if their parent attends. There is no need to register. Snacks will be served. The library is located at 4230 S. Nicholson Avenue in St. Francis. Call (414) 481-7323 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- ‘Tis the Season
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Park Friends Welcome Santa
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair
- 2nd annual Larry Penn Memorial Concert
- “Let There Be Light!” with David HB Drake
- Families raising money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief