Kids! Create FREE Valentine gifts for your special friend or parent on Saturday, February 2 from 1:00-2:00 p.m., at the St. Francis Library. The Learning Shop will bring their materials and expertise to help you get crafty. The program is limited to the first 50 participants ages 3 and up. Younger siblings are welcome to watch, if their parent attends. There is no need to register. Snacks will be served. The library is located at 4230 S. Nicholson Avenue in St. Francis. Call (414) 481-7323 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Afternoon Tea Delight at Cudahy Family Library
- Last Market & Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Over 100 Performers! A Night You Won't Want to Miss! May 1 GALA EXTRAVAGANZA
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Spring Artwalk