On Saturday, February 2, 9 am to 1 pm St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care will offer for the public a variety of soups to celebrate Super Bowland its traditional “vintage” jewelry sale. Also included will be “Sister Edna’s Creations” - her unique, hand-crafted jewelry for sale.
The ongoing Saturday Winter Farmers Market will also be in full swing for this bonanza of an event.
While browsing at tables of displaying hundreds of jewerly items attendees can also enjoy varieties of delicious, homemade Soup in the Seasons of Life Café. The event is a fundraiser as proceeds will support the programs and services for frail elderly and persons with disabilities of the Center .
St. Ann Center is located at 2801 East Morgan Avenue in the Bay View/St. Francis area. It is a nonprofit organization dedicated to serving the frail and most needy of our community. The Center is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi.
For more information on the event call St. Ann Center at 977-5000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st