On Saturday, February 2, 9 am to 1 pm St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care will offer for the public a variety of soups to celebrate Super Bowland its traditional “vintage” jewelry sale. Also included will be “Sister Edna’s Creations” - her unique, hand-crafted jewelry for sale.
The ongoing Saturday Winter Farmers Market will also be in full swing for this bonanza of an event.
While browsing at tables of displaying hundreds of jewerly items attendees can also enjoy varieties of delicious, homemade Soup in the Seasons of Life Café. The event is a fundraiser as proceeds will support the programs and services for frail elderly and persons with disabilities of the Center .
St. Ann Center is located at 2801 East Morgan Avenue in the Bay View/St. Francis area. It is a nonprofit organization dedicated to serving the frail and most needy of our community. The Center is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi.
For more information on the event call St. Ann Center at 977-5000.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Local Shop Holds Classes for adults & kids