Would you like to make new friends, gain confidence in the water and compete in swimming meets?
Just come to Schroeder Swim Team's next tryout on Tuesday, March 5th from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. at Deer Creek Intermediate School, 3680 South Kinnickinnic Ave., St. Francis (directly south of Saint Thomas More High School).
The tryout is for ages 6-14 and the goal is to attract new families to the sport of competitive swimming. At the tryout, swimmers will be asked to swim one length of the pool (25 yards).
An informational parent meeting will also be held about the Schroeder Swim Team, with an opportunity to pose questions.
Upon successfully completing the tryout, swimmers will be eligible for two complimentary practices to experience the program. Practices are offered twice a week at the Deer Creek Pool, and coaches emphasize the basics of competitive swimming, focusing on starts, turns and stroke proficiency.
For more information, call Coach Ann White at (414) 897 - 8932
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- BBB Advice on Making 2015 a Debt-Free Year
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"