Would you like to make new friends, gain confidence in the water and compete in swimming meets?
Just come to Schroeder Swim Team's next tryout on Tuesday, March 5th from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. at Deer Creek Intermediate School, 3680 South Kinnickinnic Ave., St. Francis (directly south of Saint Thomas More High School).
The tryout is for ages 6-14 and the goal is to attract new families to the sport of competitive swimming. At the tryout, swimmers will be asked to swim one length of the pool (25 yards).
An informational parent meeting will also be held about the Schroeder Swim Team, with an opportunity to pose questions.
Upon successfully completing the tryout, swimmers will be eligible for two complimentary practices to experience the program. Practices are offered twice a week at the Deer Creek Pool, and coaches emphasize the basics of competitive swimming, focusing on starts, turns and stroke proficiency.
For more information, call Coach Ann White at (414) 897 - 8932
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2nd Annual Craft & Vendor Fair
- Workforce Development Center's Spring Job Fair
- Cudahy Historical Society Police Bicycle Auction Coming Soon
- Libra ~ Linda and Poul Sandersen's Americana Music
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 9 at Second Hand Purrs
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES THEIR MAY EVENT
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Registration for Summer Classes Now Open
- Kids From WIsconsin Premier
- Danceworks Student Showcase: A Whimsical Waltz in Wonderland