Would you like to make new friends, gain confidence in the water and compete in swimming meets?
Just come to Schroeder Swim Team's next tryout on Wednesday, March 6th from 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. at Greendale High School Pool, 6801 Southway, Greendale.
The tryout is for ages 6-14 and the goal is to attract new families to the sport of competitive swimming. At the tryout, swimmers will be asked to swim one length of the pool (25 yards).
An informational parent meeting will also be held about the Schroeder Swim Team, with an opportunity to pose questions.
Upon successfully completing the tryout, swimmers will be eligible for two complimentary practices to experience the program. At practice, the coaches emphasize the basics of competitive swimming, focusing on starts, turns and stroke proficiency.
For more information, call Coach Ann White at (414) 897 - 8932
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin’s Living History Artist Ride Photoshoot
- Are you game? Test your Backgammon mettle
- Health Fair Returns to South Milwaukee Market on Thursday, September 10
- A Night for Remembering to Benefit Alzheimer's Association
- Oak Creek Community United Methodist Church 175th Anniversary Carnival
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- Alverno College Students Awarded Scholarships
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday