Would you like to make new friends, gain confidence in the water and compete in swimming meets?
Just come to Schroeder Swim Team's next tryout on Wednesday, March 6th from 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. at Greendale High School Pool, 6801 Southway, Greendale.
The tryout is for ages 6-14 and the goal is to attract new families to the sport of competitive swimming. At the tryout, swimmers will be asked to swim one length of the pool (25 yards).
An informational parent meeting will also be held about the Schroeder Swim Team, with an opportunity to pose questions.
Upon successfully completing the tryout, swimmers will be eligible for two complimentary practices to experience the program. At practice, the coaches emphasize the basics of competitive swimming, focusing on starts, turns and stroke proficiency.
For more information, call Coach Ann White at (414) 897 - 8932
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Freaky Friday Dance
- "Warm Your Heart" Chili and Jewelry Invite
- Little House on the Prairie Book Club
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Comedy Hypnotist Steven Coppola and Boston Comedian Mark Scalia to Perform at Franklin Elks
- Black History Month, A Time to End Smoking and Save Lives
- Milwaukee Concert Band Winter Concert