Wixon, a manufacturer of seasonings, flavors, and technologies for the food and beverage industry, has announced the appointment of Jason Williams to the newly-created position of National Account Manager.
In this role, Williams will assume responsibility for several national accounts, including development and implementation of strategic initiatives, executional management of new products, employment of sales growth plans, and account relations. Williams previously served as Regional Account Manager of Industrial Products.
“Jason’s leadership, tenacity, and hard work have made him a star employee in his past seven years at Wixon,” says Dean Antczak, Wixon’s Director of National Sales. “This new position will allow him to better focus on our larger accounts and better serve our customers.”
Previously with Chicago-based Brisan Ingredients, Williams has 14 years of sales experience within the food industry. He is a member of IFT. Williams and his wife, Megan, reside in Chicago.
Founded in 1907, Wixon is a fully integrated food and beverage ingredient leader providing flavor technologies, spices, blended seasonings, protein expertise, foodservice and menu solutions, and consumer products and packaging. Wixon’s brand promise of Service Driven Culinary Science gives customers the added benefit of food technology enhanced by the creativity of culinary arts. With its advanced scientific and culinary capabilities combined with a passion for service, Wixon drives innovation and provides solutions for its customers. Besides custom flavor formulations, Wixon offers R&D, product development, packaging options, inventory management, and just-in-time delivery. Located in St. Francis, Wis., a suburb of Milwaukee, Wixon is GFSI Certified to FSSC 22000, ISO9001 Certified, and QAI Organic Certified. More information on Wixon or any of its products may be obtained at www.wixon.com or by calling (414) 769-3000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st