BABES ICE CREAM
2264 South Kinnickinnic Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53207 414.482.4000
I Scream! You Scream! We all Scream for Ice Cream!
Contact: Christine Cruz, 414.482.4000/Babesicecream@sbcglobal.net
Reopening date: Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 12:00pm – 8:00pm
Babes Ice Cream is Family Owned and Operated Since 2005
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE- February 28, 2013
Babe’s Ice Cream Celebrates Reopening for the Season
Babe’s Ice Cream & Desserts is celebrating their Reopening for the Season on February 28, 2013 and invites you to join in the fun. Come and choose from 32 exciting flavors, including No sugar added, Non-fat yogurt, Soy, Italian Ice and sherbet.
Babes has a new look for the 2013 season Babes has had a local muralist paint a 20’ mural (BABE’S ICE CREAM LAND)
Babe offers Wisconsin made Super Premium Ice cream in dishes, variety of cones, pints, quarts, sundaes, specialty sundaes, banana splits, shakes, malts, smoothies, root beer floats and ice cream cakes.
Babe’s is serves the following vegan items: Icecream cakes, shakes and Icecream sandwiches. Cakes and cookies are made by East Side Oven.
Come and check out our ice cream cake display. Choose from variety of sizes, flavor of the cake and the flavor of the ice cream, or come in or call and place your order for a customize ice cream cake.
”The Milwaukee community has been wonderful in their support of our business.” Babes would like to remind the community that it is inexpensive to bring your family to enjoy a nice treat. Babes hope that we will continue to get the support of our neighbors and community in 2013. “Babes wants to thank you for your great taste in ice cream.”
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Local Shop Holds Classes for adults & kids