BABES ICE CREAM
2264 South Kinnickinnic Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53207 414.482.4000
I Scream! You Scream! We all Scream for Ice Cream!
Contact: Christine Cruz, 414.482.4000/Babesicecream@sbcglobal.net
Reopening date: Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 12:00pm – 8:00pm
Babes Ice Cream is Family Owned and Operated Since 2005
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE- February 28, 2013
Babe’s Ice Cream Celebrates Reopening for the Season
Babe’s Ice Cream & Desserts is celebrating their Reopening for the Season on February 28, 2013 and invites you to join in the fun. Come and choose from 32 exciting flavors, including No sugar added, Non-fat yogurt, Soy, Italian Ice and sherbet.
Babes has a new look for the 2013 season Babes has had a local muralist paint a 20’ mural (BABE’S ICE CREAM LAND)
Babe offers Wisconsin made Super Premium Ice cream in dishes, variety of cones, pints, quarts, sundaes, specialty sundaes, banana splits, shakes, malts, smoothies, root beer floats and ice cream cakes.
Babe’s is serves the following vegan items: Icecream cakes, shakes and Icecream sandwiches. Cakes and cookies are made by East Side Oven.
Come and check out our ice cream cake display. Choose from variety of sizes, flavor of the cake and the flavor of the ice cream, or come in or call and place your order for a customize ice cream cake.
”The Milwaukee community has been wonderful in their support of our business.” Babes would like to remind the community that it is inexpensive to bring your family to enjoy a nice treat. Babes hope that we will continue to get the support of our neighbors and community in 2013. “Babes wants to thank you for your great taste in ice cream.”
- Oak Creek Youth Football - Registration is Open!!
- Join the Fight Against Cancer! Register for the Relay For Life of the Southern Eight!
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness