The 40th anniversary of the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club will be celebrated at Jack Pandl's Original Whitefish Bay Inn, 1319 E. Henry Clay, on Wednesday, March 13. Cocktails begin at 11:30 a.m., followed by lunch at 12:30 p.m. and musical entertainment. The all- inclusive cost is $18.
The meal includes salad, rolls and butter, entree with sides, beverage, and apple strudel. Reservations are due by March 4. Make checks payable to the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale, WI 53209. Note choice of entree: tenderloin tips over noodles, whitefish with fresh vegetables, or Wienerschnitzel with sauteed spaetzel and braised red cabbage.
Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Local Shop Holds Classes for adults & kids