U.S. News & World Report 2013 “Best Nursing Home”
U.S. News & World Report awarded Alexian Village of Milwaukee’s Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center “Best Nursing Home” based on “health inspections, nurse staffing, and quality of medical care.”
According to U.S. News & World Report, “an estimated 3.3 million Americans will live in the nation's nearly 16,000 nursing homes during 2013. That number translates to 1 in 7 people ages 65 and up, and more than 1 in 5 of those 85 and older. They and their families will want and need a way to find a source of the best possible care. For many, it won't be easy.”
Alexian Village of Milwaukee’s Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center features 108 beds for short term and long term care including physical, occupational and speech therapies, Alzheimer’s disease
and related dementia and Horizon Home Care Hospice.
Alexian Village of Milwaukee is a “continuing care” retirement community offering Independent Apartments, Assisted Living, Rehabilitative Services, Skilled Nursing and Adult Day Services. 9255 N. 76 Street, Milwaukee, WI. 53223 | www.AlexianBrothers.net |
Debbie Curran, Administrator
9301 N. 76 Street
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53223
(414) 357-5105, extension 5803
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Little House Book Club at St. Francis Library
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Lego Club Launches at St. Francis Library
- Kohl's Wild Theater
- 2014 Breakfast with Santa
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Christmas Rummage & Bake Sales at Depot on Saturday
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams
- Chanukah in the Chocolate Factory!
- Kick Off Chanukah at East Side Public Menorah Celebration