U.S. News & World Report 2013 “Best Nursing Home”
U.S. News & World Report awarded Alexian Village of Milwaukee’s Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center “Best Nursing Home” based on “health inspections, nurse staffing, and quality of medical care.”
According to U.S. News & World Report, “an estimated 3.3 million Americans will live in the nation's nearly 16,000 nursing homes during 2013. That number translates to 1 in 7 people ages 65 and up, and more than 1 in 5 of those 85 and older. They and their families will want and need a way to find a source of the best possible care. For many, it won't be easy.”
Alexian Village of Milwaukee’s Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center features 108 beds for short term and long term care including physical, occupational and speech therapies, Alzheimer’s disease
and related dementia and Horizon Home Care Hospice.
Alexian Village of Milwaukee is a “continuing care” retirement community offering Independent Apartments, Assisted Living, Rehabilitative Services, Skilled Nursing and Adult Day Services. 9255 N. 76 Street, Milwaukee, WI. 53223 | www.AlexianBrothers.net |
Debbie Curran, Administrator
9301 N. 76 Street
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53223
(414) 357-5105, extension 5803
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Franklin Artist Wins "Best of Show" at 2015 League of Milwaukee Artists' Spring Show
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- #1 Show Cats in the World live right here in Milwaukee
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter