U.S. News & World Report 2013 “Best Nursing Home”
U.S. News & World Report awarded Alexian Village of Milwaukee’s Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center “Best Nursing Home” based on “health inspections, nurse staffing, and quality of medical care.”
According to U.S. News & World Report, “an estimated 3.3 million Americans will live in the nation's nearly 16,000 nursing homes during 2013. That number translates to 1 in 7 people ages 65 and up, and more than 1 in 5 of those 85 and older. They and their families will want and need a way to find a source of the best possible care. For many, it won't be easy.”
Alexian Village of Milwaukee’s Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center features 108 beds for short term and long term care including physical, occupational and speech therapies, Alzheimer’s disease
and related dementia and Horizon Home Care Hospice.
Alexian Village of Milwaukee is a “continuing care” retirement community offering Independent Apartments, Assisted Living, Rehabilitative Services, Skilled Nursing and Adult Day Services. 9255 N. 76 Street, Milwaukee, WI. 53223 | www.AlexianBrothers.net |
Debbie Curran, Administrator
9301 N. 76 Street
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53223
(414) 357-5105, extension 5803
- Oak Creek Youth Football - Registration is Open!!
- Join the Fight Against Cancer! Register for the Relay For Life of the Southern Eight!
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness