Clark Associates, Inc., an Elm Grove-based management consulting firm focusing on human resources, coaching, retaining talent, search consulting, and career transition services, has been created recently by Wayne Clark, SPHR, long-time business professional in Milwaukee.
According to Clark, his extensive leadership, consulting, management, and HR experience, along with expertise provided by his organization’s strategic partners “will help companies achieve greater success in this uncertain business climate.” Clark’s strategic partners include experienced and well-respected business owners, business consultants, CPAs, financial planners, business psychologists, sales compensation experts, retirement planners, and organizational effectiveness professionals.
Clark has held key positions at the plant, division, corporate and board levels, as well as business ownership and consulting experience with a wide range of clients—from locally owned to multinational corporations.
Active in his community over the years, he is board chair of Aurora West Allis Medical Center, secretary of the West Allis Police and Fire Commission, vice chair of the West Allis Community Development Authority, and a member of the West Allis Plan Commission.
He has also been a board member of St. Luke’s Medical Center, member of the West Allis-West Milwaukee Board of Education, chairman of the executive board of the West Allis Centennial Celebration, member of the executive board and district chairman of the Boy Scouts of America - Milwaukee County Council, and member of the board of directors and executive committee of the Milwaukee Urban League.
Clark was also board member of the West Allis-West Milwaukee Chamber of Commerce, board member of the Stout University Foundation, and board member of the Independence Missouri Chamber of Commerce.
Born and raised in Eau Claire, Clark earned a bachelor’s degree in industrial technology from UW-Stout, and a master’s in industrial relations at UW-Madison. He also served on active duty in the U.S. Marine Corps.
For more information, contact him at 262-923-7490 or email@example.com
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience