Clark Associates, Inc., an Elm Grove-based management consulting firm focusing on human resources, coaching, retaining talent, search consulting, and career transition services, has been created recently by Wayne Clark, SPHR, long-time business professional in Milwaukee.
According to Clark, his extensive leadership, consulting, management, and HR experience, along with expertise provided by his organization’s strategic partners “will help companies achieve greater success in this uncertain business climate.” Clark’s strategic partners include experienced and well-respected business owners, business consultants, CPAs, financial planners, business psychologists, sales compensation experts, retirement planners, and organizational effectiveness professionals.
Clark has held key positions at the plant, division, corporate and board levels, as well as business ownership and consulting experience with a wide range of clients—from locally owned to multinational corporations.
Active in his community over the years, he is board chair of Aurora West Allis Medical Center, secretary of the West Allis Police and Fire Commission, vice chair of the West Allis Community Development Authority, and a member of the West Allis Plan Commission.
He has also been a board member of St. Luke’s Medical Center, member of the West Allis-West Milwaukee Board of Education, chairman of the executive board of the West Allis Centennial Celebration, member of the executive board and district chairman of the Boy Scouts of America - Milwaukee County Council, and member of the board of directors and executive committee of the Milwaukee Urban League.
Clark was also board member of the West Allis-West Milwaukee Chamber of Commerce, board member of the Stout University Foundation, and board member of the Independence Missouri Chamber of Commerce.
Born and raised in Eau Claire, Clark earned a bachelor’s degree in industrial technology from UW-Stout, and a master’s in industrial relations at UW-Madison. He also served on active duty in the U.S. Marine Corps.
For more information, contact him at 262-923-7490 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st