Come experience a day where you can feel like a princess.
For girls only, ages 7-17.
We will be having a Just Dance Party, Hair Styling, Nails, Music, Cookie Decorating, Snacks, HIKE Fundraiser, and Pictures with Royalty
Learn more about what it means to be a Job's Daughter with the girls of Bethel 6!
Bring your friends!
We hope to see you there! Parents are welcome & encouraged to attend!!
Where: Lake Lodge Masonic Center
1235 E. Howard Ave
Time: 1pm - 4pm Cost: $3/person
Date: April 20th, 2013
Rsvp to Mom Sheryl Bertram: at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Celebrate Independence Day at Humboldt Park
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Back to School Event for Foster Children Urges Public to Volunteer
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Memoir about Oak Creek