Come experience a day where you can feel like a princess.
For girls only, ages 7-17.
We will be having a Just Dance Party, Hair Styling, Nails, Music, Cookie Decorating, Snacks, HIKE Fundraiser, and Pictures with Royalty
Learn more about what it means to be a Job's Daughter with the girls of Bethel 6!
Bring your friends!
We hope to see you there! Parents are welcome & encouraged to attend!!
Where: Lake Lodge Masonic Center
1235 E. Howard Ave
Time: 1pm - 4pm Cost: $3/person
Date: April 20th, 2013
Rsvp to Mom Sheryl Bertram: at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Watch for New Technology at the Cash Register
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Herbert Lowe featured speaker at UW-Parkside