Come experience a day where you can feel like a princess.
For girls only, ages 7-17.
We will be having a Just Dance Party, Hair Styling, Nails, Music, Cookie Decorating, Snacks, HIKE Fundraiser, and Pictures with Royalty
Learn more about what it means to be a Job's Daughter with the girls of Bethel 6!
Bring your friends!
We hope to see you there! Parents are welcome & encouraged to attend!!
Where: Lake Lodge Masonic Center
1235 E. Howard Ave
Time: 1pm - 4pm Cost: $3/person
Date: April 20th, 2013
Rsvp to Mom Sheryl Bertram: at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Fight Against Cancer! Register for the Relay For Life of the Southern Eight!
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry