Come experience a day where you can feel like a princess.
For girls only, ages 7-17.
We will be having a Just Dance Party, Hair Styling, Nails, Music, Cookie Decorating, Snacks, HIKE Fundraiser, and Pictures with Royalty
Learn more about what it means to be a Job's Daughter with the girls of Bethel 6!
Bring your friends!
We hope to see you there! Parents are welcome & encouraged to attend!!
Where: Lake Lodge Masonic Center
1235 E. Howard Ave
Time: 1pm - 4pm Cost: $3/person
Date: April 20th, 2013
Rsvp to Mom Sheryl Bertram: at email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- BBB Advice on Making 2015 a Debt-Free Year
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop