Cudahy Junior Poms is a local non-profit organization whose primary goal is to provide an opportunity for student's within the local community, grades 1st-8th, to improve their technique and build confidence in poms and dance through practices, performances, and competitions. Through proper guidance, exemplary leadership and qualified coaching staff, Cudahy Junior Poms assists youth in developing the qualities of citizenship, discipline, teamwork, and physical well-being.
Tryouts/Registration will take place at Kozy Elementary school in Cudahy on April 15th and April 16th from 3:30-5:30.
Cudahy Junior Pom Team tryouts for the All star team and Junior Team are mandatory for girls entering grades 4th-8th for the 2014 school year. Girls entering 1st-3rd are only required to attend registration.
Tryouts will consist of a learning session and an evaluation by a panel of judges. Potential team members will be evaluated on routine knowledge, energy, showmanship, skills, and attitude. Bases on the evaluation students will be selected for the highly competitive All star team. Students who are not selected for the All star team will automatically be placed on the Junior Team.
Any questions can be directed to Program Director Stefanie Sievert at 414-795-8069.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Band Concert - Cudahy Historical Society
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Meijer Launches Simply Give Campaign in New Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee's Inner-City Youth Have a Reason to Read & Succeed
- Mayor Announces that City of St. Francis Development efforts moving forward
- Increased aircraft activity over Milwaukee this week