The Academy of Classical Ballet will be holding it's second annual French Immersion Camp, July 8th thru the 19th.
Using semi-immersion (English and translations used), ACB provides a fun, natural way to learn French. This exciting camp will use media, spoken word, as well as drama to rapidly develop and increase French comprehension in an easy, fun, and natural manner. Students will write and perform a dramatic piece to demonstrate their new French knowledge at the conclusion of camp!
Last year in ACB's shorter, 3 day camp, students with no prior French experience were able to learn and retain the equivalent of a high school level 1 French class.
Limited spots available for this year'new expanded camp. Discounts are available.
Registration forms must be in by May 9th!
For more information visit milwaukeekidsdance.com/French_Camp.htm
Or call 414-243-5171
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Author Discusses Book on Milwaukee's School Choice Movement, at UWM on Feb. 23
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19