The Academy of Classical Ballet will be holding it's second annual French Immersion Camp, July 8th thru the 19th.
Using semi-immersion (English and translations used), ACB provides a fun, natural way to learn French. This exciting camp will use media, spoken word, as well as drama to rapidly develop and increase French comprehension in an easy, fun, and natural manner. Students will write and perform a dramatic piece to demonstrate their new French knowledge at the conclusion of camp!
Last year in ACB's shorter, 3 day camp, students with no prior French experience were able to learn and retain the equivalent of a high school level 1 French class.
Limited spots available for this year'new expanded camp. Discounts are available.
Registration forms must be in by May 9th!
For more information visit milwaukeekidsdance.com/French_Camp.htm
Or call 414-243-5171
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City of Cudahy Arbor Day/ Earth Day Free Event
- HUGE Kelly Senior Center Rummage - Saturday, April 26
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Build For A Better South Shore
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager