The Academy of Classical Ballet will be holding it's second annual French Immersion Camp, July 8th thru the 19th.
Using semi-immersion (English and translations used), ACB provides a fun, natural way to learn French. This exciting camp will use media, spoken word, as well as drama to rapidly develop and increase French comprehension in an easy, fun, and natural manner. Students will write and perform a dramatic piece to demonstrate their new French knowledge at the conclusion of camp!
Last year in ACB's shorter, 3 day camp, students with no prior French experience were able to learn and retain the equivalent of a high school level 1 French class.
Limited spots available for this year'new expanded camp. Discounts are available.
Registration forms must be in by May 9th!
For more information visit milwaukeekidsdance.com/French_Camp.htm
Or call 414-243-5171
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"
- Church Concert
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Warm Your Heart Chili & Jewelry Event
- St. Francis Civic Center Gala and Tree Lighting events
- Celebrate a PINK Shabbat!
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Kelly Senior Center
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art