The Cudahy High School Boys Basketball Program will be offering a week-long camp in June for boys interested in basketball. The camp will run from 10-10:45 am for boys ages 9-10 and from 11-11:45 am for boys ages 11-12 at Cudahy High School. Cost is $25 for Cudahy residents and $40 for non-residents and will include a t-shirt.
Join the CHS Varsity Boys Basketball Coaches and players, as you are taught the fundamentals of basketball, such as how to dribble, pass, catch and shoot. While the focus of camp will be on fundamentals, 3-on-3 games will also be a part of the camp. 5-on-5 games will depend on the number of campers.
See the Summer 2013 Cudahy Recreation Guide for information or contact Nick Conrad, Head Boys Basketball Coach, through email at email@example.com or by phone at (262) 470-5468.
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience