The Cudahy High School Boys Basketball Program will be offering a week-long camp in June for boys interested in basketball. The camp will run from 10-10:45 am for boys ages 9-10 and from 11-11:45 am for boys ages 11-12 at Cudahy High School. Cost is $25 for Cudahy residents and $40 for non-residents and will include a t-shirt.
Join the CHS Varsity Boys Basketball Coaches and players, as you are taught the fundamentals of basketball, such as how to dribble, pass, catch and shoot. While the focus of camp will be on fundamentals, 3-on-3 games will also be a part of the camp. 5-on-5 games will depend on the number of campers.
See the Summer 2013 Cudahy Recreation Guide for information or contact Nick Conrad, Head Boys Basketball Coach, through email at email@example.com or by phone at (262) 470-5468.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: December schedule
- Continue honoring our veterans by helping them quit tobacco
- Park for FREE at Mitchell Airport while getting unique gifts for everyone on your list
- Small Business Saturday Is Big at St. Ann Center
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- Christmas at the Horse
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- ‘Tis the Season