The Cudahy High School Boys Basketball Program will be offering a week-long camp in June for boys interested in basketball. The camp will run from 10-10:45 am for boys ages 9-10 and from 11-11:45 am for boys ages 11-12 at Cudahy High School. Cost is $25 for Cudahy residents and $40 for non-residents and will include a t-shirt.
Join the CHS Varsity Boys Basketball Coaches and players, as you are taught the fundamentals of basketball, such as how to dribble, pass, catch and shoot. While the focus of camp will be on fundamentals, 3-on-3 games will also be a part of the camp. 5-on-5 games will depend on the number of campers.
See the Summer 2013 Cudahy Recreation Guide for information or contact Nick Conrad, Head Boys Basketball Coach, through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (262) 470-5468.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Author Discusses Book on Milwaukee's School Choice Movement, at UWM on Feb. 23
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19