Show your support for the quality programming you enjoy and expect from WUWM 89.7 FM – Milwaukee Public Radio – your NPR station. Support from members make WUWM programming possible--the stories, reporters, music programs and everything behind the scenes.
Spring is a time of renewal and growth. YOU can make a difference – help us grow. With help from listeners like YOU, WUWM can raise $130,000 needed to keep in-depth news and thoughtful conversations going strong. CONTRIBUTE $60 or more and receive an exclusive thank you gift – the WUWM Fold-N-Go Blanket.
Make your tax-deductible gift to help fund WUWM programming efforts today at www.wuwm.com/give or call 414-227-3210.
And, follow WUWM’s award-winning environmental reporting at www.wuwm.com/environment
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: December schedule
- Continue honoring our veterans by helping them quit tobacco
- Park for FREE at Mitchell Airport while getting unique gifts for everyone on your list
- Small Business Saturday Is Big at St. Ann Center
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- Christmas at the Horse
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- ‘Tis the Season