Show your support for the quality programming you enjoy and expect from WUWM 89.7 FM – Milwaukee Public Radio – your NPR station. Support from members make WUWM programming possible--the stories, reporters, music programs and everything behind the scenes.
Spring is a time of renewal and growth. YOU can make a difference – help us grow. With help from listeners like YOU, WUWM can raise $130,000 needed to keep in-depth news and thoughtful conversations going strong. CONTRIBUTE $60 or more and receive an exclusive thank you gift – the WUWM Fold-N-Go Blanket.
Make your tax-deductible gift to help fund WUWM programming efforts today at www.wuwm.com/give or call 414-227-3210.
And, follow WUWM’s award-winning environmental reporting at www.wuwm.com/environment
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October events
- Shorewood soprano to sing world premiere
- Wet Wipes for MidEast Troops
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs