Show your support for the quality programming you enjoy and expect from WUWM 89.7 FM – Milwaukee Public Radio – your NPR station. Support from members make WUWM programming possible--the stories, reporters, music programs and everything behind the scenes.
Spring is a time of renewal and growth. YOU can make a difference – help us grow. With help from listeners like YOU, WUWM can raise $130,000 needed to keep in-depth news and thoughtful conversations going strong. CONTRIBUTE $60 or more and receive an exclusive thank you gift – the WUWM Fold-N-Go Blanket.
Make your tax-deductible gift to help fund WUWM programming efforts today at www.wuwm.com/give or call 414-227-3210.
And, follow WUWM’s award-winning environmental reporting at www.wuwm.com/environment
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Thank you from the Humboldt Park 4th of July Association
- It's South Shore Frolics Time!