Show your support for the quality programming you enjoy and expect from WUWM 89.7 FM – Milwaukee Public Radio – your NPR station. Support from members make WUWM programming possible--the stories, reporters, music programs and everything behind the scenes.
Spring is a time of renewal and growth. YOU can make a difference – help us grow. With help from listeners like YOU, WUWM can raise $130,000 needed to keep in-depth news and thoughtful conversations going strong. CONTRIBUTE $60 or more and receive an exclusive thank you gift – the WUWM Fold-N-Go Blanket.
Make your tax-deductible gift to help fund WUWM programming efforts today at www.wuwm.com/give or call 414-227-3210.
And, follow WUWM’s award-winning environmental reporting at www.wuwm.com/environment
- BBB Tips to Ensure Wise Giving on Memorial Day
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs