Saturday, May 18th is the Academy of Classical Ballet's annual Student Enrollment Day. Enrollment Day is the opportunity for new students to experience class at the Academy of Classical Ballet. Placement Class is for children who have never danced before (for children aged 5 to 14), and Audition is for more experienced dancers (ages 8 and up). Children who have danced at other locations and have studied pointe work should bring their pointe shoes to the audition.
The Academy of Classical Ballet is a pre-professional ballet school, with a dance curriculum designed and approved by medical professionals in the field of dance medicine. The Academy instructs all students in the same caliber of professional level curriculum, that includes dance integration with academics, including conversational French in each lesson. Dancers are carefully watched and given one-on-one instruction to meet their individual needs.
Exceptional dance training in a friendly, nurturing environment are the hallmarks of education at the Academy of Classical Ballet.
Parents who are interesting in bringing their child on Enrollment Day either for a Placement Class, or Audition, should see the Academy's website, milwaukeekidsdance.com or call 243-5171 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Build For A Better South Shore
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager
- "Crossings" Street Theater Coming in May
- Car Seat Round-Up Day
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check