Saturday, May 18th is the Academy of Classical Ballet's annual Student Enrollment Day. Enrollment Day is the opportunity for new students to experience class at the Academy of Classical Ballet. Placement Class is for children who have never danced before (for children aged 5 to 14), and Audition is for more experienced dancers (ages 8 and up). Children who have danced at other locations and have studied pointe work should bring their pointe shoes to the audition.
The Academy of Classical Ballet is a pre-professional ballet school, with a dance curriculum designed and approved by medical professionals in the field of dance medicine. The Academy instructs all students in the same caliber of professional level curriculum, that includes dance integration with academics, including conversational French in each lesson. Dancers are carefully watched and given one-on-one instruction to meet their individual needs.
Exceptional dance training in a friendly, nurturing environment are the hallmarks of education at the Academy of Classical Ballet.
Parents who are interesting in bringing their child on Enrollment Day either for a Placement Class, or Audition, should see the Academy's website, milwaukeekidsdance.com or call 243-5171 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Christmas Rummage & Bake Sales at Depot on Saturday
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams
- Chanukah in the Chocolate Factory!
- Kick Off Chanukah at East Side Public Menorah Celebration
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- HamBINGO Thursday December 11 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- CONUNDRUM WINE TASTING FIRST TIME BY BREEN
- Santa Visiting the Indoor Market this Saturday!
- Movie Matinee at St. Francis Library