Saturday, May 18th is the Academy of Classical Ballet's annual Student Enrollment Day. Enrollment Day is the opportunity for new students to experience class at the Academy of Classical Ballet. Placement Class is for children who have never danced before (for children aged 5 to 14), and Audition is for more experienced dancers (ages 8 and up). Children who have danced at other locations and have studied pointe work should bring their pointe shoes to the audition.
The Academy of Classical Ballet is a pre-professional ballet school, with a dance curriculum designed and approved by medical professionals in the field of dance medicine. The Academy instructs all students in the same caliber of professional level curriculum, that includes dance integration with academics, including conversational French in each lesson. Dancers are carefully watched and given one-on-one instruction to meet their individual needs.
Exceptional dance training in a friendly, nurturing environment are the hallmarks of education at the Academy of Classical Ballet.
Parents who are interesting in bringing their child on Enrollment Day either for a Placement Class, or Audition, should see the Academy's website, milwaukeekidsdance.com or call 243-5171 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Advice on Making 2015 a Debt-Free Year
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- SSSF Mardi Gras Fundraiser to be held on February 14th
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards