Saturday, May 18th is the Academy of Classical Ballet's annual Student Enrollment Day. Enrollment Day is the opportunity for new students to experience class at the Academy of Classical Ballet. Placement Class is for children who have never danced before (for children aged 5 to 14), and Audition is for more experienced dancers (ages 8 and up). Children who have danced at other locations and have studied pointe work should bring their pointe shoes to the audition.
The Academy of Classical Ballet is a pre-professional ballet school, with a dance curriculum designed and approved by medical professionals in the field of dance medicine. The Academy instructs all students in the same caliber of professional level curriculum, that includes dance integration with academics, including conversational French in each lesson. Dancers are carefully watched and given one-on-one instruction to meet their individual needs.
Exceptional dance training in a friendly, nurturing environment are the hallmarks of education at the Academy of Classical Ballet.
Parents who are interesting in bringing their child on Enrollment Day either for a Placement Class, or Audition, should see the Academy's website, milwaukeekidsdance.com or call 243-5171 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st