Hunt for Bargains at St. Sebastian Church Rummage Sale
April 27, 8-3 and April 28, 8-noon in the Church Hall
On Saturday, April 27 from 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. and Sunday, April 28 from 8 a.m. - 12 noon shop ‘til you drop in the warm indoors at St. Sebastian Church Hall, located at 5400 W. Washington Blvd.
A wide variety of items including books, toys, electronics, jewelry, craft items, baby items, furniture, luggage, seasonal decorations, dishware, and much more will be on display for your shopping pleasure. Find the treasures you’ve been looking for at a great price.
For further information visit www.saintsebastianonline.net.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- THE 3rd ANNUAL REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL is back!
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- South Milwaukee Music at the Market Series Starts Sept 11th
- Open House at the South Milwaukee Mill Pond Warming House