Music will be bloomin’ this Saturday when the Mil Town Treblemakers take the stage for their Spring Concert. The a cappella women’s group will sing hits from Mumford and Sons, Whitney Houston, The Beatles, The Jackson 5, Sara Bareilles, and more—all performed without instruments!
There will be two FREE concerts, 2 pm and 7 pm Saturday, April 27, Marian Center for the Performing Arts, 3195 South Superior St, Milwaukee (enter at southwest corner). Refreshments will be available, and a CD of the show will be on sale.
Locally known as winners of CBS's "Just Ten Minutes" Superbowl Contest, these ladies are friends from all walks of life. These twenty-somethings currently work in the community as some of Milwaukee's teachers, artists, and small business owners.
The girlfriends, many of whom are alums of South Milwaukee High School, formed the group in the Fall of 2009 as an excuse to get together to do something that they love. The Mil Town Treblemakers sing a wide variety of tunes—from oldies, to pop, to musical theatre, all original arrangements in a fresh a cappella style.
Listen to an interview with the group on Lake Effect, 10 to 11 am, April 25. (WUWM Milwaukee Public Radio 89.7)
Donations accepted at the door the day of the shows. For more info, go to miltowntreblemakers.com
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Meet a Red, White, and Blue Jew in Milwaukee!
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22
- Local Individuals, Communities And Organizations Honored For Securing Healthy, Sustainable Water Resources