Help us celebrate the memory of Robert J. Haertle by attending a Hamburger Dinner Fundraiser on Saturday, May 4, 2013 from 6:00 – 9:00 at the Saint Augustine of Hippo Parish Hall located at 2530 S. Howell Ave. in Milwaukee.
Tickets cost $10.00 per person and include a 1/3 pound Angus hamburger, homemade baked beans, homemade chips, condiment and fixin bar, water, milk, coffee and dessert. We will also be holding a silent auction with many wonderful items.
In 2011, Robert J. Haertle, passed away at the age of 81. He lived in Bay View for decades and Bob and his family would attend Mass at Saint Augustine of Hippo Parish on Saturday afternoons and then walk home and have hamburgers for dinner. In his memory, we are holding this fundraiser and proceeds will be used to fund college scholarships.
Tickets will be for sale at the door on May 4, 2013.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- PURSE AUCTION FEATURES MORE THAN HANDBAGS
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System
- SMOKIN' ACES & CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE