Help us celebrate the memory of Robert J. Haertle by attending a Hamburger Dinner Fundraiser on Saturday, May 4, 2013 from 6:00 – 9:00 at the Saint Augustine of Hippo Parish Hall located at 2530 S. Howell Ave. in Milwaukee.
Tickets cost $10.00 per person and include a 1/3 pound Angus hamburger, homemade baked beans, homemade chips, condiment and fixin bar, water, milk, coffee and dessert. We will also be holding a silent auction with many wonderful items.
In 2011, Robert J. Haertle, passed away at the age of 81. He lived in Bay View for decades and Bob and his family would attend Mass at Saint Augustine of Hippo Parish on Saturday afternoons and then walk home and have hamburgers for dinner. In his memory, we are holding this fundraiser and proceeds will be used to fund college scholarships.
Tickets will be for sale at the door on May 4, 2013.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Build For A Better South Shore
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager
- "Crossings" Street Theater Coming in May
- Car Seat Round-Up Day
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check