Help us celebrate the memory of Robert J. Haertle by attending a Hamburger Dinner Fundraiser on Saturday, May 4, 2013 from 6:00 – 9:00 at the Saint Augustine of Hippo Parish Hall located at 2530 S. Howell Ave. in Milwaukee.
Tickets cost $10.00 per person and include a 1/3 pound Angus hamburger, homemade baked beans, homemade chips, condiment and fixin bar, water, milk, coffee and dessert. We will also be holding a silent auction with many wonderful items.
In 2011, Robert J. Haertle, passed away at the age of 81. He lived in Bay View for decades and Bob and his family would attend Mass at Saint Augustine of Hippo Parish on Saturday afternoons and then walk home and have hamburgers for dinner. In his memory, we are holding this fundraiser and proceeds will be used to fund college scholarships.
Tickets will be for sale at the door on May 4, 2013.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBINGO Thursday June 4 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Cudahy Farmers Market Grand Opening June 3!
- SM Author Jerrianne Hayslett’s Short Story Wins First-Place Prize
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- St. Mark's Project Concern Benefit Musical Extravaganza
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Oak Creek Resident Finishing Term of Service with Milwaukee Nonprofit