Help us celebrate the memory of Robert J. Haertle by attending a Hamburger Dinner Fundraiser on Saturday, May 4, 2013 from 6:00 – 9:00 at the Saint Augustine of Hippo Parish Hall located at 2530 S. Howell Ave. in Milwaukee.
Tickets cost $10.00 per person and include a 1/3 pound Angus hamburger, homemade baked beans, homemade chips, condiment and fixin bar, water, milk, coffee and dessert. We will also be holding a silent auction with many wonderful items.
In 2011, Robert J. Haertle, passed away at the age of 81. He lived in Bay View for decades and Bob and his family would attend Mass at Saint Augustine of Hippo Parish on Saturday afternoons and then walk home and have hamburgers for dinner. In his memory, we are holding this fundraiser and proceeds will be used to fund college scholarships.
Tickets will be for sale at the door on May 4, 2013.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Afternoon Tea Delight at Cudahy Family Library
- Last Market & Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Over 100 Performers! A Night You Won't Want to Miss! May 1 GALA EXTRAVAGANZA
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Spring Artwalk