Help us celebrate the memory of Robert J. Haertle by attending a Hamburger Dinner Fundraiser on Saturday, May 4, 2013 from 6:00 – 9:00 at the Saint Augustine of Hippo Parish Hall located at 2530 S. Howell Ave. in Milwaukee.
Tickets cost $10.00 per person and include a 1/3 pound Angus hamburger, homemade baked beans, homemade chips, condiment and fixin bar, water, milk, coffee and dessert. We will also be holding a silent auction with many wonderful items.
In 2011, Robert J. Haertle, passed away at the age of 81. He lived in Bay View for decades and Bob and his family would attend Mass at Saint Augustine of Hippo Parish on Saturday afternoons and then walk home and have hamburgers for dinner. In his memory, we are holding this fundraiser and proceeds will be used to fund college scholarships.
Tickets will be for sale at the door on May 4, 2013.
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Meet a Red, White, and Blue Jew in Milwaukee!
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22