The Cudahy Recreation Guide for Summer may be viewed online at www.cudahy.k12.wi.us, click on "Community" at the top, choose Recreation Guides, and select Summer 2013 Guide.
You may pick up your Rec Guide at the Recreation Dept., 2915 E. Ramsey Ave., Cudahy (414) 294-7435, all Cudahy public schools, Cudahy City Hall, Cudahy Library, South Shore Credit Union, and Pick n Save store in Cudahy.
See Page 4 for How to Register, and Page 5 for Registration Forms.
Activities for Youth include Basketball, Baton Twirling, Bowling, Taekwondo, Tennis, Tee Ball, Volleyball, and more.
For Adults, there are Boot Camp, Cardio Core, Super Sculpt, Tabata Interval Training, Belly Dancing, Zumba, and more.
GYM PLAY TIME
Contact the Rec Dept to register for "Gym Play Time" activity, after summer school each day, June 19 - July 11, at Parkview School, for children ages 4-12. Students can eat free hot lunch and go play in the gym, on the playground and field, from 12:30 pm - 3:15 pm, with adult supervision, for just $70 per child (that's only $5 a day). Children do not have to be registered for summer school to join.
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs