The Cudahy Recreation Guide for Summer may be viewed online at www.cudahy.k12.wi.us, click on "Community" at the top, choose Recreation Guides, and select Summer 2013 Guide.
You may pick up your Rec Guide at the Recreation Dept., 2915 E. Ramsey Ave., Cudahy (414) 294-7435, all Cudahy public schools, Cudahy City Hall, Cudahy Library, South Shore Credit Union, and Pick n Save store in Cudahy.
See Page 4 for How to Register, and Page 5 for Registration Forms.
Activities for Youth include Basketball, Baton Twirling, Bowling, Taekwondo, Tennis, Tee Ball, Volleyball, and more.
For Adults, there are Boot Camp, Cardio Core, Super Sculpt, Tabata Interval Training, Belly Dancing, Zumba, and more.
GYM PLAY TIME
Contact the Rec Dept to register for "Gym Play Time" activity, after summer school each day, June 19 - July 11, at Parkview School, for children ages 4-12. Students can eat free hot lunch and go play in the gym, on the playground and field, from 12:30 pm - 3:15 pm, with adult supervision, for just $70 per child (that's only $5 a day). Children do not have to be registered for summer school to join.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Band Concert - Cudahy Historical Society
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Meijer Launches Simply Give Campaign in New Wisconsin Supercenters