Kids, bring your treasured friend--a special doll or stuffed animal, to "Tea for Two" at the St. Francis Library. It's scheduled on a half day of school: Wednesday, May 22 at 1:30 p.m. A fancy story, fancy sweets, and a fancy craft will make it a day to remember. We'll also have fun learning about manners. Be sure to get gussied up so your grown-up can take pictures! Free, but registration is required. Please call (414) 481-7323 to sign up. For ages 3 to elementary grades.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Bells are Ringing!
- December 14th Book Signing for Milwaukee’s Town of Lake
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Edward Zapencki Continued to Collect Money From Businesses for Fun Maps He Didn’t Deliver
- Christmas Egypyian Cookie Sale
- Community Toy Drive
- Tree Lighting Party @St. Francis Public Library
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Brunch and Photo with Santa
- Help Your Neighbors This Season