The Cudahy High School football program will be offering two FREE camps this summer for children interested in football. The first camp is July 8th-12th from 5 PM-6 PM and the camp will be located behind Cudahy High School on the football practice field. This camp is called the "Mini-Packer Skills Camp" and is for children entering grades 1-4. It will teach them the basics fundamentals and skills of the game of football. The second camp is July 15th-19th from 4 PM- 6PM and these camps will also be located behind Cudahy High School on the football practice field. This camp is called the "Cudahy Bulldogs Mini-Camp" and it is for children entering grades 4-8. This camp will build on basic skills and fundamentals, begin to teach offensive and defensive plays, and help prepare the campers that will play for the Cudahy Bulldogs youth football program for their upcoming season. This camp is highly encouraged for any child that will be playing for the Cudahy Bulldogs next season, but open to anyone interested in football. The camps will be ran and instructed by the Cudahy High School football coaching staff and its players. Those interested should contact Ryan Serfort, Head Football Coach, through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (414)294-7234.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Community United Methodist Church 175th Anniversary Carnival
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- Alverno College Students Awarded Scholarships
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- PURSE AUCTION FEATURES MORE THAN HANDBAGS
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?