You think your child is riding safely . . . but are you really sure? Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday, May 30, 2013
South Milwaukee Police Department
2424 15th Ave.
South Milwaukee, WI
This event is free and open to the public. Please allow 40 minutes per car seat. Appointments are encouraged. Those without appointment will be accommodated as time allows. To make an appointment, call (414)231-4896.
Certified, volunteer, child passenger safety technicians will help families make sure children are riding safely. A limited supply or low-cost seats will be available for purchase. Child and vehicle must be present.
Grandparents are welcome to have their seats checked.
To learn more, call (414)231-4894 or visit www.safekidswi.org
Car and booster seats are the law.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Watch for New Technology at the Cash Register
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Herbert Lowe featured speaker at UW-Parkside
- Important Donation Made To Dog Organization
- United Performing Arts Fund to Allocate a Record $9.175 Million to Performing Arts Groups
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!
- Brian Hanson Joins Bartelt as Production Administrator
- Rumbarroco Free Performance at UW-Parkside, Oct. 18
- Art & Wellness