You think your child is riding safely . . . but are you really sure? Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday, May 30, 2013
South Milwaukee Police Department
2424 15th Ave.
South Milwaukee, WI
This event is free and open to the public. Please allow 40 minutes per car seat. Appointments are encouraged. Those without appointment will be accommodated as time allows. To make an appointment, call (414)231-4896.
Certified, volunteer, child passenger safety technicians will help families make sure children are riding safely. A limited supply or low-cost seats will be available for purchase. Child and vehicle must be present.
Grandparents are welcome to have their seats checked.
To learn more, call (414)231-4894 or visit www.safekidswi.org
Car and booster seats are the law.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st
- Cudahy Family Library presents Antique Appraisal Event
- Cell phones and 911.