The Cudahy High School Boys Basketball Program will be offering a week-long camp in June for boys interested in basketball. The camp will run from 10-10:45 am for boys ages 9-10 and from 11-11:45 am for boys ages 11-12 at Cudahy High School. Cost is $25 for Cudahy residents and $40 for non-residents and will include a t-shirt. Camp dates are June 17-21.
Join the CHS Varsity Boys Basketball Coaches and players, as you are taught the fundamentals of basketball, such as how to dribble, pass, catch and shoot. While the focus of camp will be on fundamentals, 3-on-3 games will also be a part of the camp. 5-on-5 games will depend on the number of campers.
See the Summer 2013 Cudahy Recreation Guide for information or contact Nick Conrad, Head Boys Basketball Coach, through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (262) 470-5468. Registration deadline is June 12 and can be done through the Cudahy Rec. Dept.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Little House Book Club at St. Francis Library
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Lego Club Launches at St. Francis Library
- Kohl's Wild Theater
- 2014 Breakfast with Santa
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Christmas Rummage & Bake Sales at Depot on Saturday
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams
- Chanukah in the Chocolate Factory!
- Kick Off Chanukah at East Side Public Menorah Celebration