Cudahy High School will be hosting Ted Lang's Speed & Agility Camp June 17th-June 21st from 11 a.m-12 p.m. The camp is FREE and open to any athletes entering fifth grade through twelfth grade. The camp will work on teaching the basics of speed and agility development. Coach Lang works with the area's best athletes each year and brings a great amount of experience and credentials. Register in advance by contacting Ryan Serfort, Cudahy High School Head Football Coach, by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (414)294-7234.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus