Cudahy High School will be hosting Ted Lang's Speed & Agility Camp June 17th-June 21st from 11 a.m-12 p.m. The camp is FREE and open to any athletes entering fifth grade through twelfth grade. The camp will work on teaching the basics of speed and agility development. Coach Lang works with the area's best athletes each year and brings a great amount of experience and credentials. Register in advance by contacting Ryan Serfort, Cudahy High School Head Football Coach, by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (414)294-7234.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Freedom Gobel will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Jamaica Gobel will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Kemet Gobel will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"
- Church Concert
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Warm Your Heart Chili & Jewelry Event
- St. Francis Civic Center Gala and Tree Lighting events
- Celebrate a PINK Shabbat!