The second annual benefit musical concert for Cudahy/St. Francis Project Concern's food pantry will be held June 2, at 2:00 pm at St. Mark's Lutheran Church, 3515 E. Van Norman Ave.
Talented families and friends of St. Mark's will perform for you a variety of musical pieces. This will include St. Mark's famous Brass Ensemble and Adult Cathedral Choir, Thomas Popies and more!
A free will offering will be accepted at the door. Don't miss this one of a kind performance!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Author Discusses Book on Milwaukee's School Choice Movement, at UWM on Feb. 23
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19