The second annual benefit musical concert for Cudahy/St. Francis Project Concern's food pantry will be held June 2, at 2:00 pm at St. Mark's Lutheran Church, 3515 E. Van Norman Ave.
Talented families and friends of St. Mark's will perform for you a variety of musical pieces. This will include St. Mark's famous Brass Ensemble and Adult Cathedral Choir, Thomas Popies and more!
A free will offering will be accepted at the door. Don't miss this one of a kind performance!
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Thank you from the Humboldt Park 4th of July Association
- It's South Shore Frolics Time!