The second annual benefit musical concert for Cudahy/St. Francis Project Concern's food pantry will be held June 2, at 2:00 pm at St. Mark's Lutheran Church, 3515 E. Van Norman Ave.
Talented families and friends of St. Mark's will perform for you a variety of musical pieces. This will include St. Mark's famous Brass Ensemble and Adult Cathedral Choir, Thomas Popies and more!
A free will offering will be accepted at the door. Don't miss this one of a kind performance!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Little House Book Club at St. Francis Library
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Lego Club Launches at St. Francis Library
- Kohl's Wild Theater
- 2014 Breakfast with Santa
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Christmas Rummage & Bake Sales at Depot on Saturday
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams
- Chanukah in the Chocolate Factory!
- Kick Off Chanukah at East Side Public Menorah Celebration