The second annual benefit musical concert for Cudahy/St. Francis Project Concern's food pantry will be held June 2, at 2:00 pm at St. Mark's Lutheran Church, 3515 E. Van Norman Ave.
Talented families and friends of St. Mark's will perform for you a variety of musical pieces. This will include St. Mark's famous Brass Ensemble and Adult Cathedral Choir, Thomas Popies and more!
A free will offering will be accepted at the door. Don't miss this one of a kind performance!
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Local Shop Holds Classes for adults & kids