The second annual benefit musical concert for Cudahy/St. Francis Project Concern's food pantry will be held June 2, at 2:00 pm at St. Mark's Lutheran Church, 3515 E. Van Norman Ave.
Talented families and friends of St. Mark's will perform for you a variety of musical pieces. This will include St. Mark's famous Brass Ensemble and Adult Cathedral Choir, Thomas Popies and more!
A free will offering will be accepted at the door. Don't miss this one of a kind performance!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin’s Living History Artist Ride Photoshoot
- Are you game? Test your Backgammon mettle
- Health Fair Returns to South Milwaukee Market on Thursday, September 10
- A Night for Remembering to Benefit Alzheimer's Association
- Oak Creek Community United Methodist Church 175th Anniversary Carnival
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- Alverno College Students Awarded Scholarships
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday