Cudahy High School will be hosting Ted Lang's Speed & Agility Camp June 17th-June 21st from 11 a.m-12 p.m. The camp is FREE and open to any athletes entering fifth grade through twelfth grade. The camp will work on teaching the basics of speed and agility development. Coach Lang works with the area's best athletes each year and brings a great amount of experience and credentials. Register in advance by contacting Ryan Serfort, Cudahy High School Head Football Coach, by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (414)294-7234.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Author Discusses Book on Milwaukee's School Choice Movement, at UWM on Feb. 23
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19