The Greendale High School Cheerleaders will be sponsoring its annual cheer camp at Greendale High School this summer. The camp is open to 1st through 8th graders for the 2013-14 school year.
Camp IwannaCheer will run Monday through Friday, August 5 - 9, 9:00 to 12:00 daily. A special 3 day camp will be offered to incoming Kindergarten girls from August 7 - 9. Family and friends are invited to our Friday Pep Rally, where campers will perform the newly learned mini-routines. Participants will learn cheer basics, including jumps, tumbling, basic stunts and pyramids, all which will be incorporated into age-appropriate mini routines.
We offer a daily snack, fantastic cheer crafts, jump off competition, games and more. A cheer t-shirt is included with registration. All skill levels are welcome.
A registration form can be found on the the cheer website: http://www.greendale.k12.wi.us/Teachers/cheer/cheer.html or visit us on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CampIwannaCheer For further information, please contact Tina Zamjahn: email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Back to School Event for Foster Children Urges Public to Volunteer
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Memoir about Oak Creek
- Cyclists Will Ride Toward a World Free of MS at Bike MS: TOYOTA Best Dam Bike Tour
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Daley Debutantes Youth Group Celebrates 60th Anniversary