The Miracle Continues “Under the Tuscan Sun”
Beginning at 6:00 PM on Friday July 11, the Allen Bradley Center will be the site for 9th annual “Fulfilling the Dream Gala” - an annual charitable event that honors Florence Nevins and benefits St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care. Individual tickets are $80 with the proceeds from this benefit will support the needs of the underserved of the greater Milwaukee area, especially through St. Ann Center’s “Adopt-A-Life” program.
Guests will enjoy cocktails and a delicious Italian buffet while browsing silent auction items. The attractive auction items include: Warm Weather - Cancun Vacation ▪ Fighter Pilot for a Day ▪ Brewers Private Club Level Box for 14 people ▪ Gourmet Dinners ▪ Fixed-price Parties and Wine Tastings ▪ Hand-painted Oil Portrait ▪ Treats & Collectibles from the Sisters of St. Francis and many more unique packages!
Also featured will be 70 elegant items that include jewelry personally created by Sr. Edna Lonergan, arranged with matching scarves in a display and sale entitled, “Art in Jewels.” Each jewelry and scarf set has been uniquely combined in a rich, complementary color scheme for one- of-a-kind wearable art.
The chairpersons for this event are Craig and Susie Nevins, and Carol Nevins Cannon. They have hosted this event annually to honor the memory and work of their mother Florence Nevins and to benefit St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care.
The Center provides wellness and day services for children, frail elderly and people with disabilities in a unique program that is under one roof and interactive. Many of the wellness services, including warm-water pool, hair and nail salon, massage therapy, outpatient rehabilitation, all designed to keep clients at home and healthy, to avoid premature institutionalization. The Center, under the leadership of Sr. Edna Lonergan, OSF, and sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi, is located at 2801 East Morgan Avenue in the Bay View/St. Francis area. The July 11th event will be held at the Bradley Center with free parking provided.
For information or to attend the event please contact Kathryn O’Dell at (414) 977-5057.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st