The Miracle Continues “Under the Tuscan Sun”
Beginning at 6:00 PM on Friday July 11, the Allen Bradley Center will be the site for 9th annual “Fulfilling the Dream Gala” - an annual charitable event that honors Florence Nevins and benefits St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care. Individual tickets are $80 with the proceeds from this benefit will support the needs of the underserved of the greater Milwaukee area, especially through St. Ann Center’s “Adopt-A-Life” program.
Guests will enjoy cocktails and a delicious Italian buffet while browsing silent auction items. The attractive auction items include: Warm Weather - Cancun Vacation ▪ Fighter Pilot for a Day ▪ Brewers Private Club Level Box for 14 people ▪ Gourmet Dinners ▪ Fixed-price Parties and Wine Tastings ▪ Hand-painted Oil Portrait ▪ Treats & Collectibles from the Sisters of St. Francis and many more unique packages!
Also featured will be 70 elegant items that include jewelry personally created by Sr. Edna Lonergan, arranged with matching scarves in a display and sale entitled, “Art in Jewels.” Each jewelry and scarf set has been uniquely combined in a rich, complementary color scheme for one- of-a-kind wearable art.
The chairpersons for this event are Craig and Susie Nevins, and Carol Nevins Cannon. They have hosted this event annually to honor the memory and work of their mother Florence Nevins and to benefit St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care.
The Center provides wellness and day services for children, frail elderly and people with disabilities in a unique program that is under one roof and interactive. Many of the wellness services, including warm-water pool, hair and nail salon, massage therapy, outpatient rehabilitation, all designed to keep clients at home and healthy, to avoid premature institutionalization. The Center, under the leadership of Sr. Edna Lonergan, OSF, and sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi, is located at 2801 East Morgan Avenue in the Bay View/St. Francis area. The July 11th event will be held at the Bradley Center with free parking provided.
For information or to attend the event please contact Kathryn O’Dell at (414) 977-5057.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Thank you from the Humboldt Park 4th of July Association
- It's South Shore Frolics Time!