On Monday, July 29th, adults who have experienced a significant loss in their lives, a month ago or years ago, are invited to find hope and healing by attending a FREE educational seminar entitled Understanding YOUR Loss being held at the Cudahy Family Library, Winter Green Room, 3500 Library Dr., Cudahy, from 6:00 to 8:00pm.
Presenters Kathleen McManus, Coordinator of Bereavement Support Service for Hospice Advantage, and Pete Reinl, Director of Grief Support Services for Church and Chapel Funeral Homes, will explore the common effects of grief experienced by many, as well as how and why each person grieves uniquely. Striving for a better understanding of our common and unique grief experiences helps us on our personal journey toward healing.
Free grief support resources and literature will be available, as well as snacks and refreshments. For planning purposes pre-registration is appreciated, although not necessary, by calling 262-827-0659 or 414-476-0052 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. This program is being offered to the community by Hospice Advantage and Church and Chapel Funeral Homes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City of Cudahy Arbor Day/ Earth Day Free Event
- HUGE Kelly Senior Center Rummage - Saturday, April 26
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Build For A Better South Shore
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager