On Monday, July 29th, adults who have experienced a significant loss in their lives, a month ago or years ago, are invited to find hope and healing by attending a FREE educational seminar entitled Understanding YOUR Loss being held at the Cudahy Family Library, Winter Green Room, 3500 Library Dr., Cudahy, from 6:00 to 8:00pm.
Presenters Kathleen McManus, Coordinator of Bereavement Support Service for Hospice Advantage, and Pete Reinl, Director of Grief Support Services for Church and Chapel Funeral Homes, will explore the common effects of grief experienced by many, as well as how and why each person grieves uniquely. Striving for a better understanding of our common and unique grief experiences helps us on our personal journey toward healing.
Free grief support resources and literature will be available, as well as snacks and refreshments. For planning purposes pre-registration is appreciated, although not necessary, by calling 262-827-0659 or 414-476-0052 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. This program is being offered to the community by Hospice Advantage and Church and Chapel Funeral Homes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"
- Church Concert
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Warm Your Heart Chili & Jewelry Event
- St. Francis Civic Center Gala and Tree Lighting events
- Celebrate a PINK Shabbat!
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Kelly Senior Center
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art