On Monday, July 29th, adults who have experienced a significant loss in their lives, a month ago or years ago, are invited to find hope and healing by attending a FREE educational seminar entitled Understanding YOUR Loss being held at the Cudahy Family Library, Winter Green Room, 3500 Library Dr., Cudahy, from 6:00 to 8:00pm.
Presenters Kathleen McManus, Coordinator of Bereavement Support Service for Hospice Advantage, and Pete Reinl, Director of Grief Support Services for Church and Chapel Funeral Homes, will explore the common effects of grief experienced by many, as well as how and why each person grieves uniquely. Striving for a better understanding of our common and unique grief experiences helps us on our personal journey toward healing.
Free grief support resources and literature will be available, as well as snacks and refreshments. For planning purposes pre-registration is appreciated, although not necessary, by calling 262-827-0659 or 414-476-0052 or e-mail email@example.com. This program is being offered to the community by Hospice Advantage and Church and Chapel Funeral Homes.
- Taiwan Excellence Comes to Summerfest
- Twice Baked Pottery to host Terri Lockwood for DRAW!
- Downtown Racine Art Walk -- DRAW -- Is Back!
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!