The first day of school for the St. Francis School District is Tuesday, September 3, 2013.
Registration and pictures for grades 9-12 will be conducted in the St. Francis High School Gymnasium on August 6, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Registration will be conducted in the Deer Creek Gymnasium Building for RETURNING STUDENTS in grades K4-8 on August 13, 2013 from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. NEW STUDENTS may register on August 14, 2013 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Families will be required to complete student/family data forms and pay school fees. If you are unable to register on the days listed above, please contact the individudal school to make alternate registration arrangements.
School fees for the 2013-2014 school year are as follows: Grade K4 - $30.00; Grade K5 - $40.00; Grades 1 through 3 - $55.00; Grades 4 through 8 - $60.00; and grades 9-12 - $75.00. There is a $175.00 MAX per family within the District. The above fees do not include any additional fees that may be assessed.
For additional information, please call (414) 747-3900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Build For A Better South Shore
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager
- "Crossings" Street Theater Coming in May
- Car Seat Round-Up Day
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check