The Cudahy Boys Basketball Program is looking for players, coaches, and parent volunteers for the start of the Cudahy Youth Basketball Program.
Players and coaches are needed from grades 4th - 8th to play in tournaments throughout the area during the basketball season.
The mission of the Cudahy Youth Basketball Program is to develop fundamentally sound youth basketball players, while reinforcing sportsmanship, a love for the game of basketball, and a sense of community pride.
If interested please contact Nick Conrad, Head Boys Basketball Coach, by email at email@example.com or by phone 262-470-5468.
- Taiwan Excellence Comes to Summerfest
- Twice Baked Pottery to host Terri Lockwood for DRAW!
- Downtown Racine Art Walk -- DRAW -- Is Back!
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!