Camp Indian Sands, a Christian summer camp located near Neshkoro, Wis. and based in Milwaukee, is excited to mark its 50th anniversary in outdoor camping ministry for diverse church, youth and community groups in the Greater Milwaukee area. Join the camp’s celebration during its 50th anniversary picnic on Sunday, Aug. 11!
The picnic runs from noon to 8 p.m. and is FREE to the public. It will be held at the camp, located two hours north of Milwaukee. We invite you to come enjoy food, games and fun reflections on the camp’s history.
For convenience, if enough people are interested in bus travel, the camp may provide transportation from the Milwaukee area. Please RSVP to email@example.com. Guests may also drive individually to camp and can find directions on our website: www.campindiansands.org.
What: Camp Indian Sands’ 50th Anniversary Picnic and Celebration
When: Sunday, Aug. 11
Noon – 8 p.m.
Where: Camp Indian Sands
N7797 Tuttle Lake Road
Neshkoro, WI 54960
How Much: Free! Donations welcome.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City of Cudahy Arbor Day/ Earth Day Free Event
- HUGE Kelly Senior Center Rummage - Saturday, April 26
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Build For A Better South Shore
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager