Camp Indian Sands, a Christian summer camp located near Neshkoro, Wis. and based in Milwaukee, is excited to mark its 50th anniversary in outdoor camping ministry for diverse church, youth and community groups in the Greater Milwaukee area. Join the camp’s celebration during its 50th anniversary picnic on Sunday, Aug. 11!
The picnic runs from noon to 8 p.m. and is FREE to the public. It will be held at the camp, located two hours north of Milwaukee. We invite you to come enjoy food, games and fun reflections on the camp’s history.
For convenience, if enough people are interested in bus travel, the camp may provide transportation from the Milwaukee area. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests may also drive individually to camp and can find directions on our website: www.campindiansands.org.
What: Camp Indian Sands’ 50th Anniversary Picnic and Celebration
When: Sunday, Aug. 11
Noon – 8 p.m.
Where: Camp Indian Sands
N7797 Tuttle Lake Road
Neshkoro, WI 54960
How Much: Free! Donations welcome.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Band Concert - Cudahy Historical Society
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Meijer Launches Simply Give Campaign in New Wisconsin Supercenters