Camp Indian Sands, a Christian summer camp located near Neshkoro, Wis. and based in Milwaukee, is excited to mark its 50th anniversary in outdoor camping ministry for diverse church, youth and community groups in the Greater Milwaukee area. Join the camp’s celebration during its 50th anniversary picnic on Sunday, Aug. 11!
The picnic runs from noon to 8 p.m. and is FREE to the public. It will be held at the camp, located two hours north of Milwaukee. We invite you to come enjoy food, games and fun reflections on the camp’s history.
For convenience, if enough people are interested in bus travel, the camp may provide transportation from the Milwaukee area. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests may also drive individually to camp and can find directions on our website: www.campindiansands.org.
What: Camp Indian Sands’ 50th Anniversary Picnic and Celebration
When: Sunday, Aug. 11
Noon – 8 p.m.
Where: Camp Indian Sands
N7797 Tuttle Lake Road
Neshkoro, WI 54960
How Much: Free! Donations welcome.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Watch for New Technology at the Cash Register
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Herbert Lowe featured speaker at UW-Parkside