The IndependenceFirst Mobility Store will host a grand opening event to celebrate its new location. A door prize drawing, food and kids’ activities will all be a part of this exciting event.
The IndependenceFirst Mobility Store is a non-profit program that has been assisting older adults and people with disabilities for over 27 years. We provide high-quality, low-cost refurbished mobility and medical equipment discounted an average of 70% off new prices. We also offer new equipment at prices significantly lower than retail. The program particularly benefits those who lack the resources to acquire new equipment, though the store is open to the general public for any customer wishing to purchase lower cost like-new and new items. Mobility Store staff work 1:1 with every customer, assessing their needs and equipment options.
The equipment is donated by community members and businesses, who receive a tax deduction. Donated equipment is refurbished and sanitized to like-new condition – much of the equipment is barely used (walkers, wheelchairs, canes, lift chairs, hospital beds and more).
For more information about the IndependenceFirst Mobility Store call 414-988-5333 v/relay, check www.ifmobility.org for online catalog of items and view our program video http://youtu.be/xQ-_RizUEKM
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City of Cudahy Arbor Day/ Earth Day Free Event
- HUGE Kelly Senior Center Rummage - Saturday, April 26
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Build For A Better South Shore
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager