The IndependenceFirst Mobility Store will host a grand opening event to celebrate its new location. A door prize drawing, food and kids’ activities will all be a part of this exciting event.
The IndependenceFirst Mobility Store is a non-profit program that has been assisting older adults and people with disabilities for over 27 years. We provide high-quality, low-cost refurbished mobility and medical equipment discounted an average of 70% off new prices. We also offer new equipment at prices significantly lower than retail. The program particularly benefits those who lack the resources to acquire new equipment, though the store is open to the general public for any customer wishing to purchase lower cost like-new and new items. Mobility Store staff work 1:1 with every customer, assessing their needs and equipment options.
The equipment is donated by community members and businesses, who receive a tax deduction. Donated equipment is refurbished and sanitized to like-new condition – much of the equipment is barely used (walkers, wheelchairs, canes, lift chairs, hospital beds and more).
For more information about the IndependenceFirst Mobility Store call 414-988-5333 v/relay, check www.ifmobility.org for online catalog of items and view our program video http://youtu.be/xQ-_RizUEKM
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Offers Tips for Hearts and Wallets this Valentine’s Day
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Bike Donations Needed