Bayview residents, Max Williamson and M. Caleb Wohlust will star in Monty Python’s “Spamalot”, presented by Theatre Unchained. A musical comedy described as being “lovingly ripped off” from the 1975 film, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, “Spamalot” retells the legend of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table as they complete their holy quest.
Williamson will portray King Arthur in “Spamalot”. He last appeared as Danny Evans in Surgery Room Productions movie, “Billy Club”, which is set to premier at the Milwaukee Film Festival this year.
Wohlust, a new resident to the Bay View area, will portray Sir Lancelot in “Spamalot”. Before taking on the role of Lancelot he appeared as Nicky in “Avenue Q”.
Spamalot runs September 6-22, 2013 at Theatre Unchained, 1024 S. 5th Street in Milwaukee. For ticket information visit www.theatreunchained.com or call 414.391.7145
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 10-year Anniversary Celebration Saturday September 27
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- Ss Peter and Paul Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library