Jim & Stefani Benka were married 50 years ago on August 18, 1963 in Las Vegas. Jim, Cudahy graduate and retired Oak Creek High School teacher/coach and Stefani, Oak Creek graduate, have resided in South Milwaukee for 48 years.
Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary! We Love you, Christine & Tony Gutowski, Kathy & Mark Meyers and grandchildren Mackenzie, Julia, Jacek & Gerik.
Info submitted per website instructions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool Jewelry and Ice Cream Social and Sale
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions