Jim & Stefani Benka were married 50 years ago on August 18, 1963 in Las Vegas. Jim, Cudahy graduate and retired Oak Creek High School teacher/coach and Stefani, Oak Creek graduate, have resided in South Milwaukee for 48 years.
Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary! We Love you, Christine & Tony Gutowski, Kathy & Mark Meyers and grandchildren Mackenzie, Julia, Jacek & Gerik.
Info submitted per website instructions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October events
- Shorewood soprano to sing world premiere
- Wet Wipes for MidEast Troops
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs