Jim & Stefani Benka were married 50 years ago on August 18, 1963 in Las Vegas. Jim, Cudahy graduate and retired Oak Creek High School teacher/coach and Stefani, Oak Creek graduate, have resided in South Milwaukee for 48 years.
Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary! We Love you, Christine & Tony Gutowski, Kathy & Mark Meyers and grandchildren Mackenzie, Julia, Jacek & Gerik.
Info submitted per website instructions.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Thank you from the Humboldt Park 4th of July Association
- It's South Shore Frolics Time!