Jim & Stefani Benka were married 50 years ago on August 18, 1963 in Las Vegas. Jim, Cudahy graduate and retired Oak Creek High School teacher/coach and Stefani, Oak Creek graduate, have resided in South Milwaukee for 48 years.
Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary! We Love you, Christine & Tony Gutowski, Kathy & Mark Meyers and grandchildren Mackenzie, Julia, Jacek & Gerik.
Info submitted per website instructions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Afternoon Tea Delight at Cudahy Family Library
- Last Market & Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Over 100 Performers! A Night You Won't Want to Miss! May 1 GALA EXTRAVAGANZA
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Spring Artwalk